Ask the Expert
What are the ways to complete the ph.d in mechanical engineering, after post graduation
mahesh e
After you complete your M.Tech with specialisation in some area, you can apply for PhD in any engineering college that offers a doctoral programme.

You will have to take the NET exam and clear it. Thereafter in consultation with your professor, who will also be your guide you can choose a particular area of research and proceed accordingly.

Usually even before you register for PhD you must consult the head of department of the college/institution you want to pursue research in order to know the relevant areas of research the college facilitates.
Click here to Ask a Question

Other Queries