Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
How to Apply:
- Fitter: 17 Posts
- Machinist: 03 Posts
- Turner: 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 03 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 02 Posts
- Surveyor: 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Mason: 01 Post
- Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Electrician: 08 Posts
- Electroplater: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
- Computer Network Technician: 02 Posts
Qualification: Passed ITI in the relevant trade.
Candidates can apply online only.
September 20, 2019
For more details, please visit: http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/tasar.html