- Scholarship amount: $50,000
How to apply:
- Students must have already completed their first year of Ph.D. level studies (at the time of application).
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area.
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of the PhD thesis.
- Students must be enrolled as a full time Ph.D. student during the academic year of the award.
- Note: The award must be administered through the student's university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student.
- The Graduate Fellowship application must include 01 to 02-page research summary/thesis proposal (references only may be added as a 3rd page).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including contact information.
- Professor Nomination Form including nomination letter (1 letter minimum, up to 3 letters maximum -- OK to have nomination letter(s) from non-professors, as long as you have one from your thesis advisor/professor).
- Note: It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all of these items are submitted prior to the deadline. The student must notify his/her professor(s) with sufficient time for them to submit nomination letters.
- Applications can be downloaded from, https://registration.nvidia.com/GFA.aspx
23rd January, 2017.
For more details, please visit, https://research.nvidia.com/relevant/graduate-