AP CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has assured to implement navaratna schemes which were earlier announced during election campaign. These schemes would be very important for the competitive exams from which questions might be asked.
These 9 navaratna welfare schemes are –
YSR Raithu Bharosa
- Every farmer to be provided Rs 50,000 financial assistance. Crop sowing farmers will get Rs. 12,500 in the month of May.
- Government to pay crop insurance premium on behalf of farmers.
- Interest free Crop loans to be provided to farmers.
- Free bore-wells to be provided to farmers.
- 9 hours free electricity during day time for agriculture purpose.
- Aqua culture farmers to get electricity @ Rs 1.50 per unit.
- Rs. 3000 crores corpus fund allotted for prices stabilisation. Rates to be declared before crop sowing. Farmers to be assured Minimum support price.
- Rs. 4000 crores allotted for Natural disaster Relief fund.
- Every constituency to be provided with cold storages, go-downs. Food processing units to be established wherever necessary.
- Cooperative sector will be revived during the first year. Every dairy farmer who participates in a cooperative dairy from the second year onwards gets Rs. 4 bonus per liter.
- Toll Tax and Road Tax to be waived off for Agriculture Tractors.
- Rs 7 Lakh YSR Bhima to be provided to the family of farmer for accidental death or suicide. Act will be passed in the assembly to ensure amount does not land into the hands of loaner and government will stand by the deceased farmer family.
Fee reimbursement, Youth Employment & Job Creation
- Education expenditure will be borne by the govt. for the poor.
- Rs. 20,000 per student per annum to be provided in addition to fees reimbursement, for boarding and lodging.
- YSR Aarogyasri to cover for all categories with annual income less than Rs. 5 lakh.
- Aarogyasri applicable for all medical expenses above Rs. 1000/-.
- Free medical treatment through Aarogyasri.
- Aarogyasri treatment will be applicable throughout country.
- All diseases and operations to be covered under Aarogyasri.
- Financial assistance to the family of person during rest after operation or medical treatment.
- Rs. 10,000/- pension per month to be provided to the persons suffering with Kidney, Thalassemia and perineal diseases.
- All government hospitals to be modernized in two years on par with corporate hospitals for better Aarogyasri treatment. Photo of the government hospitals would be displayed. As per requirement, the number of Doctors would be increased.
- Jalayagnam dream projects of late Dr. YSR to be completed.
- Polavaram, Poolasubbayya, Veligonda and other projects to be completed in war footing basis.
- Safe water for drinking and water for cultivation to be provided.
- Ponds to be modernized to improve water tables.
- Ban on Alcohol will be implemented in three stages. Alcohol use to be limited to 5 star hotels.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- given to mothers who send their children to school or junior colleges.
YSR Asara, YSR Cheyutha
- Loan amount will be directly transferred to the accounts of members of Self help groups in four installments. The female DWCRA group will get about 50,000 per annum with no interest.
- Zero per cent interest loans will be issued to the women and the interest will be borne by the government to the bankers.
- Women above the age of 45 years BC, SC, ST, and minority communities will get an amount of 75,000 rupees annually.
- This will be credited to their accounts directly in four different stages.
- The main motto of this scheme is to help the women not to depend and that help to improve society.
Housing for all poor
- Housing for all homeless poor families irrespective of parties, cast, religion, category.
- 25 lakhs houses to be constructed in 5 years.
- House sites to be provided to homeless poor people along with registration and construction.
- Registration to be done in the name of female persons in the house at the time of hand over.
- Tie-up with banks for loans @ 25 paise against the newly constructed house.
- Pension age limit to be decreased to 60 from 65 years.
- Senior citizen pension to be gradually increased to Rs. 3000/-.
- Rs. 3000/- pensions for differently-abled persons.