The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released the official notification for Combined Defence Services (CDS) II exam 2019 today, June 12.
All the candidates can check the UPSC CDS II 2019 notification on the official website- www.upsc.gov.in
This year, the UPSC CDS II Exam 2019 will be held on September 8.
Name of the post
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course: 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officers' Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 225
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 15
How to apply for UPSC CDS II Exam 2019:
- Go to the official website, www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on 'Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019'
- Official notification will be displayed
- Click on the link upsconline.nic.in and then 'ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC'
- Complete the Part I and Part II registration
- Submit the application form
- Take print out of the same for future use.