The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Tuesday, May 28, 2019, released the UGC NET admit card 2019 on the official website of the test.
The NTA will conduct the NET exam on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, and 28. The total duration of the exam will be 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours. The candidates should note that there will be no break between Paper 1 & Paper 2.
To check and download admit card online:
- Open the official website of the exam – www.ntanet.nic.in
- Click on the admit card link
- Enter your registration number, other details as asked on the page and then click on submit button
- Your admit card for the exam will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference