Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier I examination on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the SSC CGL exam can visit the official website.
SSC has scheduled to conduct CGL Tier I examination from June 4 to 19, 2019.
How to download the SSC CGL admit card
- Go to the official website of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “Admit card”
- A new window will open on your screen, select your region
- Login with your name, date of birth and registration number
- Your SSC CGL admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your SSC CGL admit card for future needs