The MSIT (MS in IT or Master of Science in Information Technology) invites applications for two year post graduate programme in Computer Science.
MSIT is an innovative multi-university interdisciplinary post-graduate programme. MSIT program is being offered by Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL), formed by the Universities.
Institutions involved in this programme:
- Machine Learning,
- Computer Networks,
- E-Business Technologies,
- Information Security,
- Software Engineering
- Data Analytics & Data Visualization,
- Mobile Technologies
No of seats
- IIIT, Hyderabad (IIIT-H)
- JNTU, Hyderabad (JNTUH)
- JNTU, Kakinada (JNTUK)
- JNTU, Anantapur (JNTUA)
- SV University, Tirupati (SVU)
: Up to 360
- B Tech / B E (All Branches)
- Admissions are based on ranks obtained in the entrance test.
How to Apply:
- Last date for Submission of Application forms: 13th May, 2019.
- Walk-In Entrance starts on: 14th March, 2019.
- Walk-In Entrance ends on: 18th May, 2019.
- GAT Entrance Examination Starts: 26th May, 2019.
- Results of GAT: 3rd June, 2019.
- Counseling starts: 11th June, 2019.
- Commencement of MSIT Main Program: 13th July, 2019.
- Applicants admitted to Preparatory Course must report on: 22nd June, 2019.
Applicants can apply online mode only
For more details, please visit,