Rashtriya Military Schools invites the applications for admission to class VI & IX located at Chail (Himachal Pradesh), Ajmer (Rajasthan), Belgaum (Karnataka), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Dholpur (Rajasthan).
- Education for Class VI, No previous education qualification is mandatory. For class IX, candidate should have passed Class VIII from a govt/recognized school before the date of admission to Rashtriya Military School. Students studying in Class VIII are also eligible to appear in the entrance test for class IX.
- Medical. Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam at Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services prior to admission and only those found medically fit will be offered admission.
Only boys aged between 10-11 yrs as on 01 Jul 2019 for admission to Rashtriya Military Schools in Class VI (born between 02 Jul 2008 to 01 Jul 2009, both days inclusive) and boys aged between 13-14 yrs as on 01 Jul 2019 for Class IX (born between 02 Jul 2005 to 01 Jul 2006, both days inclusive) for the academic session 2019-20. Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of personnel Killed in Action.
How to apply:
- Prospectus and Application forms can be obtained by hand from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST) through Cash/DD.
- Prospectus and Application form can also be obtained through post by forwarding self addressed slip and Rs 650/- (Rs 350/- for SC/ST) (including Rs 50/- for postage) through Demand Draft payable at respective Rashtriya Military School (in favour of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School”).
- ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ROUTED THROUGH RASHTRIYA MILITARY SCHOOL ONLY. Prospectus and Application form can be obtained from any of the Rashtriya MILITARY SCHOOL.
For more details, please visit, https://www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/
- Last date of submission of completely filled application forms: 15th November, 2018.
- Entrance Exam: 30th December, 2018.