KNR University of Health Sciences proposes to conduct Additional Mop-up round of counseling in view of the vacancies (9) reported by Dean of ESIC Medical College, Hyderabad after All India Counseling on 27-08-2018 and for filling up the vacant seats in MBBS courses after Final phase of counseling under Competent authority quota (A-Category) in Government, in Government and Un-aided Non-Minority/ Minority Medical Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences in the state of Telangana.
Rank in the final merit list of KN R UHS,
Dates for exercising web-options
1 to Last rank
From 8.00 A.M. on 29-08-2018 to 6.00 P.M. on 29-08-2018
All the candidates in the final merit list displayed on KNR UHS, web-site on 06-07-2018 are eligible to exercise web-options.
Candidates who have been allotted seats in the previous rounds of counseling as per their options and have not joined at respective colleges will not be permitted to exercise options for the discontinued course as per G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017 and as notified earlier. Candidates who are already admitted in MBBS / BDS course under All India Quota i.e., State Quota (15 %) and Deemed / Central Universities are not eligible to exercise weboptions.
Allotment of seats will be done as per the procedure following G.O.Ms.No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated:05-07-2017, subsequent amendments , other Government regulations and orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court & Hon'ble High Court from time to time.
Candidates who have secured admissions and joined in the previous phases of counseling in colleges under KNRUHS who wish to slide to other college / course also can exercise their options.
Rs. 10,000/- ( Non Refundable ) for MBBS Course has to be paid for obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
As per existing Government guidelines for Govt. / Pvt. (Minority/ Non-Minority) Medical l Colleges.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTINOS TO THE CANDIDATES:
For more details, please visit, https://knruhs.in/public_org/
- The candidates can exercise web options through https://tsmedadm.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer version 11. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web-options.
- Candidates can make use of help-line center at PGRRCDE, OU Campus, Hyderabad for exercising web- options from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on the date specified above.
- Candidate can exercise options for MBBS Courses for all the Colleges as per the eligibility. There is no limit to the number of options. Candidates can exercise options for colleges in which they are interested to join irrespective of vacancies displayed, as seats may be added-up due to sliding.
- Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web-options.
- Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course in the college after allotment he / she will be subject to penal action as per existing Government / University regulations.
- Candidates are not permitted to discontinue the course after the final phase of counseling notification issued on 24-08-2018 5.00 P.M. Candidates already joined in colleges under DR.NTRUHS and who are continuing in the course under Competent Authority Quota are here by informed that they are not eligible for Additional Mop-up Round of counseling for MBBS Course in order to prevent dual blocking, seats wastage and seat blocking.
- As notified earlier, candidates who have not joined after allotment in the previous phases of counseling for competent authority quota are not eligible for exercising web-options for the same course in the Additional Mop-up Round of counseling.
- One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web-options. The pass word consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat, if allotted.
- Candidate has to down-load the allotment letter by paying the University fee through payment gateway.
- Candidate has to take print out of allotment order, check their allotment and report to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, bond, and pay the college fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter.
- If a candidate is already admitted in colleges under KNRUHS and slided to other college he / she has to report at the allotted college with custodian certificate( Original Receipt of Certificates ) and relieving order from Principal of previous college . Original certificates will be transferred by the principal to the allotted college after closure of admissions.
- Candidates are not permitted to discontinue the course after the final phase of counseling notification issued on 24-08-2018 5.00 P.M. In case the candidate wants to discontinue from MBBS course, original certificates will be returned to candidates after closure of admissions on payment of discontinuation fee and tuition fee for entire course and the candidate will be debarred from admissions under KNRUHS for 3 years
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.