Online applications for DEECET – 2019 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed) in Government District institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. State during the academic year 2019-21.
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2018-19 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2019 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
Candidates should have completed 17 years.
How to apply:
Candidate can apply online.
Fee and submission of Application online: The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET - 2019 (including examination fee) is Rs.500/-(Rupees Five hundred Only). Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway from 03.04-2019 to 21-04-2019 and submit online application at the DEECET – 2019 website: https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 04.04-2019 to 22-04-2019.
For more details, please visit, https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/
- Submission of application through online from: 04th April, 2019.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through online: 22nd April, 2019.
- Date and Time of DEECET - 2019: DEECET will be conducted on 15.05.2019 and 16.05.2019 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in spells.