Applications are invited to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of one year during the year 2019-20, as per the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and its amendment act, 2014 in the following discipline/ branches:
1. Civil Engineering: 02 Posts
2. Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
3. Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
BE/ B.Tech. in Engineering.
Diploma/ Technical Apprentice
1. Civil Engineering: 01 Post
2. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 01 Post
4. Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
Diploma in relevant Engineering.
Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Apprentice
1. Electrical: 04 Posts
2. Mechanical: 02 Posts
3. Fitter: 02 Posts
4. Computer Operation & Programming Assistant: 02 Posts
10th Standard. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination or State Trade Certificate Examination with 60% marks.
How to Apply:
The completed application form along with all necessary documents should be forwarded to "The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC -Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District - Khandwa (MP) - 450119".
August 21, 2019
For more details, please visit