Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, invites applications for admission into Master in Science Program in Genetic counselling for the year 2019.
- Candidates with B. Sc in Life Sciences preferably degree in Nursing or Human Genetics or Human Biology or Medical Biotechnology or Molecular Biology with aggregate percentage of 55% and above or MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Age: The candidates who have not completed 45 years as on 31.12.2019 are eligible to apply. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of SC & ST candidates.
How to apply:
The Online Application Registration, Notification and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in
: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus/ instructions to fill the application form from the NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in
before proceeding to fill the online application form.
An amount of Rs. 1100/- (Rupees one thousand one hundred only) towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking. Application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- Availability of online application on website: 29th May, 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th June, 2019. (5.00pm)
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application along with all the documents prescribed at annexure-I: 17th June, 2019 (5.00pm).
- Issue of Hall Tickets for eligible candidates through e-mail/Login Account: 24th June, 2019.
- Date of entrance examination: 27th June, 2019.
- Display of provisional results of entrance examination: 27th June, 2019.
- Date of oral assessment/ Interview for qualified candidates (candidates should report with complete printed bio-data): 28th June, 2019 (10.00 am).
- Deadline for manual re-evaluation of OMR answer sheet: 28th June, 2019 (4.00 pm).
- Display of results, merit list and list of candidates selected provisionally for admission: 05th July, 2019.
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of original certificates and bond: will be notified later
- Commencement of classes: 19th July, 2019.
- Closure of admissions: 18th September, 2019.
For more details, please visit, www.nims.edu.in