Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, invites applications for admission to 6 years integrated dual degree Bachelor of Technology + Master of Technology (B. Tech + M. Tech) offered in various disciplines and twinning programs such as Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Aircraft Engineering & B. Tech in Electro-Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics Engineering offered at University Engineering College for the academic year 2017.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply online.
- Candidate has to pay Rs.1200/- (plus bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as registration and application processing fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Andhra bank / State Bank of India challan (b) debit / credit card / net banking.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET 2017) conducted by the university.
For more details, please visit, http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
- Last date: 15th April, 2017.
- Last date with late fee of Rs.1500/-: 25th April, 2017.
- Downloading hall-tickets: 29th April, 2017.
- Date for AUEET: 06th to 08th May, 2017.
- Declaration of results: 18th May, 2017.