How to apply:
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2017 only.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
For more details, please visit, http://apresidential.cgg.gov.in/indexedu3.aspx or,
- Last date of application: 12th April, 2017.
- Date of Examination: 04th May, 2017 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.