School of Distance learning and Continuing Education, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, invites applications for admission to various courses for the academic year 2016-2017.
- M.A. English/Hindi/Urdu/Sanskrit/Public Administration/ Political Science / History / Economics / Sociology / Human Resource Management / M.Com. / M.Sc. Physics / Botany / Zoology / Chemistry.
PG Diploma courses:
- Computer Applications/ Business Management / Guidance and Counseling;
- C LI Sc / Communication Skills in English
One can join two courses at a time in different Universities (One UG/ PG Degree & One Diploma or Certificate).
How to apply:
- For eligibility criteria of the given programs, please visit the official website.
- Application forms and prospectus can be downloaded from www.sdlceku.co.in or obtained from SDLCE Head Office, KU or from the SDLCE Study Centers.
- Registration Fee: For PG/PG Diploma / Diploma/ Certificate courses is Rs.250/-; for UG is Rs.200/- and for M.Sc. Physics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry/ PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling is Rs.500/-.
- The fee can be paid through challan at SBH Ext. counter at SDLCE only or can be paid through DD draw in favor of the Director, SDLCE, KU, Warangal from SBH / SBI / Andhra Bank payable at Warangal.
17th April, 2017.
For more details, please visit, www.sdlceku.co.in