Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, invites applications from eligible candidates with requisite qualifications as per PhD Regulations 2017 in the field of Modern Medicine (Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects), Dental Sciences, AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) Courses, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Naturopathy and other Allied Health Sciences for PhD Programme for the year 2017.
PhD (Full-time) Program:
PhD (Part-time) Program:
- Master’s degree (MD, MS, DNB/MDS/MD (Ayurveda)/M. Sc (Nursing)/ MPT or M. Sc-Medical) in any subject allied to Medical Sciences of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences
- Master’s degree from any other recognized University, which is recognized as equivalent by this University, taking in to consideration the recognition of the Central Councils like MCI, DCI, CCIM, INC, etc., M. Phil in Medical Sciences.
- MBBS with PG Diploma recognized by MCI and two papers (as first author) published in peer reviewed journals are allowed to apply.
- Teachers with requisite qualifications mentioned above in (a) working at least for one year (as on the date of notification for PhD admission) in colleges or centers affiliated to Dr NTRUHS.
- Teachers/Scientists/Researchers working in State and National Research Institutes/Universities with 5 years of experience.
: Maximum Age limit is 52 years as on the date of admission notification
How to apply:
- Application Form, Regulations for PhD Programme, List of Recognized centre and List of Recognized Guides are available at, http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- The filled in application form along with enclosures and a non-refundable fee of Rs.5000/-(Rupees Five thousand only) by way of Demand Draft drawn on or after 01st February 2017, in favor of “The Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences payable at Vijayawada” should reach the Convener, PhD Admissions-2017.
For more details, please visit, http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Availability of application forms through website 03rd to 13th February 2017
- Last date: 28th February, 2017.
- Screening of Applications 08th March, 2017 onwards
- Tentative Date of display of eligible candidates 13th March, 2017
- Presentation of Research proposals / synopsis by the candidates: 21st March, 2017 onwards
- Presentation of Revised protocols: 03rd April, 2017 onwards
- Commencement of Course: 27th April, 2017.