How to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) or its equivalent in Computer Science/Electronics and communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology from a statutory university with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- B.E./B. Tech. equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/ UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India) in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical engineering/Information Technology.
- They must have qualified in GATE in the relevant disciplines with validity up to July 2017 and beyond.
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fees: Rs. 1000
For more details, please visit, http://www.bennett.edu.in/
- Last date for GATE based applications – 21st April, 2017.
- First List of Admission: 24th April 2017. (To secure the admission by 28th April, 2017)
- Second List of Admission: 01st May 2017. (To secure admission the by 05th May, 2017. )