Candidates should have completed B.E. /B. Tech in Engineering or a Masters Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any integrated first degree of BITS.
Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
How to apply:
Candidates should apply through the prescribed application form available online at www.bitsadmission.com
and take the printout of the filled form.
The completed application forms along with the proof of fee payment of Rs.2500/- should be sent to the institute.
BITS Pilani will use CAT 2016 or GMAT Scores for Short-listing Candidates for its MBA Programme short-listed candidates will have to appear in group discussion and personal interview.
Such shortlisted candidates will also have to appear for group discussion and personal interview to be held at Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, and Pilani during March/April 2017.
IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Applicants for admission to the MBA Programme will also be considered for Teaching Assistantships addition to tuition fee waiver scheme (for detailed please visit www.bitsadmission.com
For more details, please visit, www.bitsadmission.com
- Last date: 15th February, 2017.
- Announcement of shortlist based on CAT/GMAT scores: 08th March, 2017.
- GD/Interview start: 04th week of March /01st week of April 2017
- Announcement of admission offers: 10th May, 2017.
- Admission of Selected students: 29th July, 2017.
- Freshmen Orientation Programme: 30th - 31st July, 2017.
- Registration for Courses: 1st August, 2017.