Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc
(3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2017-18, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2017. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2017 are not eligible toappear for the Eligibility Test.
How to apply:
- Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register through ‘On-Line’ at, www.braouonline.in
- Choose the Study/Examination Centre where you want to appear for ET-2017 and Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2017 (Free of Cost) from the Study Centre and read it carefully.
- Approach the nearby Study Centre with all documents required, along with a latest passport size photo.
- Provide the required information through University website and fill your ET-2017 Registration form “On-line” and upload photo and signature.
- Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/Credit Card through University online OR
- Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect a print out of Registration Form from the University website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
For more details, please visit,
- Last Date for Registration: 16th February, 2017.
- Date and Time of Eligibility Test: 26th February, 2017 (10.00 A.M. to 12.30. P.M.)