Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Commerce honours (B.Com.), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Science (B. Sc).
Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Science (M. Sc), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Master of Education (M.Ed.).
For UG Programs: Candidates must:
For PG Programs: Candidate must:
- Have 10+2 years of schooling from a recognized board (CBSE or equivalent) with a minimum of 55% or more (English) and 60% (Aggregate including English).
- Either passed or appeared for Final exams at XII level before Admissions Test.
- Be below 19 years as of 31st May in the year of admission.
How to apply:
- Have 10+2 years of schooling and 3 years of university (total 15 years) as recognized by SSSIHL.
- Either passed or appeared for Final exams at Bachelor’s degree level before the date of Admissions Test with a minimum of 50% or more (English) and 60% (Aggregate incl. English) or CGPA aggregate of 6 or more (10-point scale).
- Be below 23 years as of 31st May in the year of admission.
- Candidates can apply online at, http://sssihl.edu.in/sssuniversity/Admissions/OnlineApplicationPortal.aspx and make the payment via Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking.
- Candidates can also get the application form by post by writing to “Admissions Office, Administrative Building, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam – 515 134, Dist. Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh” with the DD of Rs.100/- drawn in favor of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, payable at SBI, Prasanthi Nilayam/Puttaparthi.
Selection is based on the academic performance, written test and interview conducted by the university.
For more details, please visit,
- Start date for filling the application form: 01st December, 2016.
- Last date for filling up online application: 01st March, 2017.
- Last date for receipt of all completed applications by SSSIHL: 10th March, 2017.
- Date of test and interview: 17th April 17, 2017 - 30th April, 2017.