How to apply:
- Candidates holding bachelor's degree from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and persons with disability) in agriculture and allied sciences or any other disciplines are eligible.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from, http://www.manage.gov.in/admissions-2017
- Prospectus can be obtained by sending a DD of Rs. 200/-. The filled-in application form and enclosures along with application fee of Rs.1200/- (Rs.600/- for SC and ST categories), payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of MANAGE, Hyderabad, may be sent to Principal Coordinator PGDM (ABM).
- MANAGE uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for admission to PGDM (ABM). All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT-2016 score card by January 31, 2017.
- Merit list will be prepared for calling candidates for group discussion, personal interview etc. based on CAT score.
31st January, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.manage.gov.in/