Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, has announced AP Law Common Entrance Test (APLAWCET-2016) for admission into 3 or 5 years law programmes (LL.B.) and AP PG Law Common Entrance Test (AP PGLCET-2016) for admission into LL.M. programmes in Andhra Pradesh State Universities and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-17.
How to apply:
- For 3 year BA LL.B.: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree or equivalent from any stream of 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks.
- For 5 Year BA LL.B.: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized University/ Board of Education with 45% of aggregate marks.
- For LL.M.: Candidates holding LL.B./ BL degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/ appearing for LL.B./BL final year examination are also eligible.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only.
- Registration fee for AP LAWCET is Rs.450/- and for AP PGLCET is Rs.600/-.
- Registration fee may be paid AP online/ Mee Seva/ e-Seva centres in AP and also through payment gateway (credit card/ debit card/ net banking).
Last date for submission of applications without late fee:
30th April, 2016
Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs.500/-:
1-7 May, 2016
Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs.1,000/-:
8-15 May, 2016
Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs.1,500/-:
16-21 May, 2016
With late fee of Rs.5000/- candidates have to write the entrance test in Anantapuramu only:
22-27 May, 2016
Date and Time of AP LAWCET:
28th May, 2016 (10.00 AM to 11.30 AM)
Date and Time of AP PGLCET:
28th May, 2016 (2.30 PM to 4.00 PM)
For more details, please click here