- Mining Sirdar: 269 Posts
Qualification: i) Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency from DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 1957 or any other certificate in Mining which entitles to work as Mining Sirdar as per Coal Mine Regulation 1957. ii) Valid Gas Testing Certificate. iii) Valid First-Aid Certificate.
- Electrician (Non-Excv.)/ Technician: 211 Posts
Qualification: i) Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade. ii) Must have completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act-1961. iii) LT permit under IE Rules for mines or 440-550 Volts mining parts permit issued by Competent Authority applicable to mines and HT permit for cable joining and overhead lines issued by the competent authority applicable to mines.
: 30 years
Rs.100/-. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online only and
- Candidates should send the printout of the application form submitted Online along with all the relevant documents in a sealed envelope to “The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029” preferably through Registered Post/ Speed post.
- Opening date for receipt of online application form: August 10, 2018
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: September 10, 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the online application: September 20, 2018