BE/ B.Tech. (CSE, ECE & IT disciplines) 2016 Graduates with 60% aggregate throughout the academics with no backlogs only need to apply.
- A good understanding of the software development process.
- A understanding of business.
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process).
- Good communications and consultancy skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Should have knowledge in testing preferred SS7 Protocol.
- 1st Round: Quick View Test
- 2nd Round: Technical Interview
- 3rd Round: HR Interview
March 21, 2017 [04:00 P.M]
For more details, please visit: