ICET study material: click here
How to Apply:
- For MBA: Candidates should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Candidates should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination can also apply.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only.
- Registration fee is Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs.350/- for other candidates.
- Registration fee may be paid TS online/ AP online/ Mee Seva/ e-Seva centres in TS or AP and also through payment gateway (credit card/ debit card/ net banking).
Commencement of submission of online applications:
- Candidate’s selection is based on the performance in the TS ICET 2016.
1st March, 2016
Last date for submission of online applications without late fee:
5th April, 2016
Date of TS ICET:
19th May, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.tsicet.org/