- Two year full-time MBA with Functional Specialization (Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations and Systems)
- Industry Relevant and continuously updated Curriculum.
- Renowned full-time Faculty with Ph.D.
- Guest / Adjunct Faculty from Industry, other reputed Indian and Foreign Universities
- 100% Campus Placements.
- MOU with Foreign Universities.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships.
- Assured quality learning process.
- Cost effective and most economical campus in India.
- Graduate of any discipline under 10+2+3/4/5 System of any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (in part III in the case of Arts and Science degree/in applicable years of study of Engineering or other professional UG degrees). For SC/ST candidates, just a pass is required.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of Bachelors / Post Graduate Degree Examinations may also apply irrespective of percentage of marks obtained so far (Subject to final results fulfilling the eligibility criteria).
- Test score of CAT 2011 is mandatory.
- For Foreign students (including who are presently studying in Indian Universities) and NRIs CAT score is not required. Refer to the Information Brochure for further details
- Intake for the academic year 2012-13 is 120. An additional 18 seats are allocated for Foreign and NRI students.
How to Apply:
- Short-listing based on CAT 2011 score
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview, for short-listed candidates
- GD/PI Centre: DMS, Pondicherry University
Application fee (Excluding Bank Charges) is Rs. 200/- for General & OBC categories, Rs.50/- for SC/ST and free for physically challenged candidates.
Pay application fee (in favour of, THE FINANCE OFFICER DMS MBA ADMISSION 2012-2013.through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) facility in any bank using the Indian Bank IFS code IDIB000P152 & Bank Account Number: 999440944 and collect the Journal Number (if paid through Indian Bank Branches) or UTR Number (if paid through other than Indian Bank Branches) and Transaction number (if paid through internet banking).
Online Registration is Up to: 23rd February, 2012, 5.00 pm
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 2nd March, 2012, 5.00 pm
Tentative Dates for GD / PI: 2nd Week of March, 2012
For more details Click here